Then it hit me: How sad is it that I spend my life going from spectator sport to spectator sport? I have other interests. I’ve been lazy and haven’t been pursuing them. Now is as good a time as any to begin, right?
I can't accomplish them all, but here are a few of my “mid-winter” resolutions:
- take more photos
- learn to use GarageBand better
- add new music to my iTunes library
- learn to draw
- read more books
- learn how to make a new recipe
- play my violin more often
- learn a new cord on the guitar
- write a short story
- spend more time in the Word
But I can’t do it alone. I need your help! Recommend a book to read or a song to download. Let me know what websites have encouraged you with your art. Most of all, keep inspiring me with your pictures, blogs, and links!